Brighten your surgical outcomes
The Nuvo Vu LED Surgical Light is brighter, whiter, cooler and more capable in the operating room than any previous technology. You get the most accurate colors with unparalleled shadow control — and virtually no heat emission. All this for a value that’s hard to match.
Cross Focus Technology enables LED sections to move independently of each other while adjusting the pattern size from 9.5” – 14” (229 mm – 356 mm). Cross Focus Technology allows the Vu to provide the same output on the large pattern as it does on the small pattern. Up to 70% of light can be blocked while still providing the same workable pattern.
Controlling the brightness and position of your surgical illumination is critical. With the Nuvo Vu, it’s simple. Just reach up and press the center button on our removable, sterilizable control handle to adjust brightness or rotate the handle to adjust the light pattern without moving the light via our exclusive Cross Focus Technology. Turning the light on can be done both on the sterilizable handle or at the wireless control. When multiple light heads are installed, they can operate independently or synced together with a quick push of a button.
- Cross Focus Technology™ provides superior shadow control
- Optional “in-light” HD camera (1080i high-definition, 20x optical zoom/12x digital zoom)
- Dimming and illumination field are easily controlled with the sterilizable handle
- Color temperature at your command, with five settings between 3,800° and 4,800° Kelvin to meet the surgeon’s specific needs
- “Green Mode” for low-light, minimally-invasive surgery
- Complete range of mounting options: Ceiling Mount, Wall Mount, or Freestanding Mobile Unit
- Proudly made in the USA
|Adjustable Color Temperature:||3800° to 4800°K|
|CRI:||>95 @ 4300°K|
|CRI R9:||>95 @ 4300°K|
|Light Intensity:||Brilliant 160,000 lux output|
|Intensity Settings:||5 (from 50% to 100%)|
|LED Life Expectancy:||50,000 hour-rated LED life|
|Radiated Heat:||Near Zero|
|Controls On Sterile Handle:||Yes|
|Pattern Size:||9.5″ to 14″ (229 to 356 mm)|
|Ambient Light Mode:||“Green Mode” for low light|
|Voltage:||100 – 240 VAC 50/60 Hz|