Query: select * from wp_revslider_sliders where `type` != 'template' order by id
Engineering meets Science meets Surgery
No one else in the industry has gone to the extremes of engineering as Nuvo has. But then, bringing perfection to medical lighting is what Nuvo does. In developing the VistOR MS, Nuvo sought to create the most pure, uniform white light possible, taking into account not only how LEDs operate but also how the human eye perceives color. The result is a remarkable optics technology that sets a new standard in surgical illumination.
This light combines unparalleled output in a compact lightweight light head and delivers it at an extremely affordable price. The applications of the VistOR MS LED Surgery Light extend throughout the hospital and into ambulatory surgery. Whether your needs are for a surgical light in the Operating Room, Trauma Bay, a treatment light in the ER or a procedure light, the VistOR MS LED can be configured to meet your needs.
Controlling the brightness and position of your surgical illumination is critical. With the Nuvo VistOR MS, it’s simple. Just reach up and press the center button on our removable, sterilizable control handle to adjust brightness or rotate the handle to adjust the light pattern without moving the light via our exclusive Cross Focus Technology. Turning the light on can be done both on the sterilizable handle or at the optional wireless control. When multiple light heads are installed, they can operate independently or synced together with a quick push of a button.
- Cross Focus Technology™ provides superior shadow control
- Optional “in-light” HD camera (1080i high-definition, 20x optical zoom/12x digital zoom)
- Dimming and illumination field are easily controlled with the sterilizable handle
- The light field can be adjusted from 9” – 13” with minimal reduction of illuminated brightness
- Single, dual and triple mounts afford tremendous flexibility in how you equip your operating room
- Configurations can include multiple light heads and high-definition video camera and monitor options
- Proudly made in the USA
|Color Temperature:||4300°K pure white illumination|
|Light Intensity:||Brilliant 130,000 lux output|
|Intensity Settings:||5 (from 50% to 100%)|
|LED Life Expectancy:||50,000 hour-rated LED life|
|Radiated Heat:||Near Zero|
|Controls On Sterile Handle:||Yes|
|Pattern Size:||9″ to 13″ (228.6 to 330.2 mm)|
|Ambient Light Mode:||Yes (minimally-invasive)|
|Voltage:||100 – 240 VAC 50/60 Hz|